As many of our members are in the age group most at risk from the
Covid-19 virus, the committee has carried out a Risk Assessment after seeking medical advice, and has and decided to take the following precautions:


The 25th March meeting will be cancelled.

The 29th April meeting may be cancelled - the situation will be reviewed nearer the time.


The 26th March workshop will be cancelled and the 30th April workshop will probably be cancelled. We will try to rearrange these workshops for later in the year. If so, those who have booked will be given the chance to either transfer their booking to the new date, or cancel with a full refund. If we cannot rearrange, then all those who booked will get a full refund.


All painting days are cancelled until further notice.



The planned Camphill changeover on 28th March has been postponed as the cafe has closed until further notice.

All the entries for the changeover are being kept on file and the situation will be reviewed in April. If the cafe closure continues then the changeover will be cancelled and the hanging fees refunded. We are asking members to bear with us in these difficult times.

Old School

The Old School take-down isn’t until the end of May so we will review procedures nearer the time.

Pop Ups

We are in the process of planning pop up exhibitions for later in the year. the first one being 16th May. We will review the situation nearer the time.